Medley of YTPMV
|English: "Medley of YTPMV"|
|Release Date: 1/04/2011|
|Original Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLPRSQ-J1a8 / sm14033112 / Remake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UWUvbevwo0|
|Composer: Reourom / Remake: oskari14(FinnOtaku)|
|01||0:01||0:01||Two Faced Lovers||Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku) song by wowaka / sm8082467|
|02||0:06||0:06||The Hamsterdance Song||Song by Hampton the Hamster|
|03||0:19||0:19||Avast Your Ass||Song by Kitsune²|
|04||0:30||0:30||No||Song by Vim|
|05||0:41||0:42||Kirby's Gourmet Race||Kirby Superstar BGM|
|06||0:45||0:45||Louder & Prouder (Picco Elektro Remix)||Song by Brooklyn Bounce vs. Sample Rippers|
|07||0:56||0:56||Dreaming of You <(^^,)>||Song by Sp1r1T / http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/119806|
|08||1:19||1:19||Just Smile||Song by ChinaShima / http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/299942|
|09||1:42||1:42||Intensive Care Unit||Song by Renard feat. FIAB|
|10||2:06||2:07||Rainbow Tylenol||Song by Kitsune²|
|11||2:16||2:18||Ageha||Beatmania IIDX RED|
|12||2:26||2:28||bloomin' feeling||Beatmania IIDX Sirius|
|13||2:36||2:39||Red Velvet||PluginPowerPack Keygen BGM|
|14||2:49||2:52||Take Off and Land||Song by Kitsune²|
|15||3:06||3:10||U.N. Owen was Her?||Touhou Project BGM|
|16||3:19||3:23||Saishuu Kichiku Imouto Flandre S||Touhou Project BGM (arranged by Beat Mario)|
|17||3:29||3:34||Native Faith||Touhou Project BGM|
|18||3:34||3:39||Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion||Touhou Project BGM|
|19||3:44||3:49||Goldenrod City||Pokemon BGM|
|20||3:55||4:00||Rock my Emotions||Song by Kitsune²|
|21||4:05||4:10||Red Zone||Beatmania IIDX RED|
|23||4:35||4:54||Night of Knights||Touhou Project BGM (arranged by Beat Mario)|
|24||4:53||5:35||Kimono Princess||Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 playable song|
|25||4:55||5:48||Shikakui Uchuu de Matteru yo (Rev feat.MAKI+R.Cena ver.)||Saki ED (arranged by Rev feat. MAKI + R.Cena)|
|(Ex||6:27||Drop the Dodongo||Remix by Verix)|
- The abbreviation YTPMV stands for YouTube Poop Music Video, in which YouTube Poop is a common term used for various parody videos. Usually considered as the Western equivalent for the Japanese MADs.
- Songs by Dave Remmler (a.k.a. Renard Queenston, Kitsune²) are one of the most well-known songs among the YouTube Poop community, Intensive Care Unit and Rainbow Tylenol being some of the most notable.
- No is the song used in the "○○ no" fad, unfortunately the creator of the first video deleted his account. This song was also used by EddsWorld to make it more reknown.
- On YouTube, Gourmet Race is most notably known for the "THIS VIDEO CONTAINS ○○" fad. The first video of that fad was supposedly THIS VIDEO CONTAINS WIN, long ago deleted by it's original author.
- Louder & Prouder (Picco Elektro Remix) is the song used in the "Elektro ○○" fad.
- Dreaming of You is the song used in the "I ran out of ○○" fad. The first YTPMV to use this song was YTPMV: Brutha, I Shine, which inspired the first video of the fad, I ran out of ideas.
- Just Smile is the song used in the "○○ is Being Random" fad. The "Random" comes from the video made by ChinaShima, featuring a clip of the song. Possibly the video that inspired the YTPMV fad.
- Ageha is the song used in the "GentleMentleMen" fad. The most well-known video of the fad is GentleMentleMen, now AudioSwapped unfortunately.
- U.N. Owen was Her? and its remix crossed over to the YTPMV music lineup through MADs. It is speculated that McRoll'd was one of those MADs that inspired the YTPMV phenomena.
- Red Zone and Night of Knights are also MAD-gone-YouTube songs, both of them have achieved to be some of the most overused songs in both MADs and YTPMVs.
- Denpa Trance remix of Shikakui Uchuu de Matteru yo is the song used in the "Am I waiting on ○○?" fad. The first video of the fad was Am I waiting on a Fortress?, originally uploaded by Healzer on Youtube
- Drop the Dodongo is a remix using sound clips from the CD-i Zelda games. Even though the song originated from Something Awful, due to the source of the sound clips and the fact that CD-i cutscenes were so common source of video, the video became labeled as a YouTube Poop as the time passed by.