Hey! Luckily I caught your comment at the end of the jubeat page, haha. I'd love to contribute pages for the songs and other series in the BEMANI series! I haven't followed the Nico medley scene since like summer 2013, right before BEMANI games hit the latest big surge in popularity due to the large cross-series events (Academy, Stadium, Ruins), and it seems a lot more than the core popular songs (Second Heaven, RED ZONE, etc.) are being used, so I'm pretty much just listening to a ton of the recent ones to see which ones are really popular. I will definitely be adding more info about these songs and the games though in the future! :) -- Deogenerate 17:41, 9 May 2015 (PDT)
Awesome, thanks a lot!! - Nnd8793 22:36, 9 May 2015 (CDT)
Song/Medley Lyrics Requests
Is there a song or medley that you really want the lyrics to, but they're not available on this wiki? Let me know on this page and I will get to it as soon as I can.
Currently making lyrics for: nothing at the moment.
- A number of medleys nowadays use Kantai Collection BGM, or arrangements of Kantai Collection BGM. It might be good to make song pages and a category for Kantai Collection, so that way people can recognize these songs when they appear in a medley.
Sometimes, I get some incredibly ridiculous ideas for medleys. These ideas are ones that I'm pretty certain are possible to do, but will take a LOT of work to pull off properly. These ideas may appear as proper medleys in the future, but for now they will remain here. These are ranked from easiest to hardest, based on personal opinion:
- "X goes with everything", where we take parts or all of song X and mash it with songs that have different chord progressions.
- The song X must be very versatile for this to work properly. Right now, SigSig's main melody seems like an ideal candidate.
- A medley with everything but a 4/4 time signature, with time measure changes occurring fairly often throughout.
- This medley is currently in progress! It will feature lots of songs with multiple time signature changes, but it will also include 4/4 and 3/4 songs that are cut into different time signatures (kind of like when Winnna chopped several 4/4 songs to fit them into a 3/4 setting in Medley1764).