Hey! Luckily I caught your comment at the end of the jubeat page, haha. I'd love to contribute pages for the songs and other series in the BEMANI series! I haven't followed the Nico medley scene since like summer 2013, right before BEMANI games hit the latest big surge in popularity due to the large cross-series events (Academy, Stadium, Ruins), and it seems a lot more than the core popular songs (Second Heaven, RED ZONE, etc.) are being used, so I'm pretty much just listening to a ton of the recent ones to see which ones are really popular. I will definitely be adding more info about these songs and the games though in the future! :) -- Deogenerate 17:41, 9 May 2015 (PDT)
Awesome, thanks a lot!! - Nnd8793 22:36, 9 May 2015 (CDT)
Song/Medley Lyrics Requests
Is there a song or medley that you really want the lyrics to, but they're not available on this wiki? Let me know on this page and I will get to it as soon as I can.
Currently making lyrics for: nothing at the moment.
- A number of medleys nowadays use Kantai Collection BGM, or arrangements of Kantai Collection BGM. It might be good to make song pages and a category for Kantai Collection, so that way people can recognize these songs when they appear in a medley.
Sometimes, I get some incredibly ridiculous ideas for medleys. These ideas are ones that I'm pretty certain are possible to do, but will take a LOT of work to pull off properly. These ideas may appear as proper medleys in the future, but for now they will remain here. These are ranked from easiest to hardest, based on personal opinion:
- A medley that only shifts back and forth between two notes: the tonic note and the note two semitones below it (for example, C and B♭).
- This idea has been explored and exploited in various Kakenukeru Medley Collaboration entries, with Nagisu's KMCIV entry being the best and longest example to date.
- A medley made entirely of song parts where one note is repeatedly played (Kiramekirari, Yuri Yurararara YuruYuri Daijiken, Hammer Melody, Sweet Magic, etc.).
- A medley that tells a full story through the lyrics of the songs it uses.
- A medley that takes the "Kakenukeru Medley" concept to its logical extreme, by having every single song in the medley contribute exactly one note.
Out of these four ideas, 1, 2 and 4 are all used as much as possible in my KMC Final Modern entry, so you can look forward to that.
Fight for 1446 Missing Song Information
According to Winnna, there is an extra song playing on the right after "Voile, The Magic Library" at 25:52 in the fourth movement. Winnna himself doesn't remember what it is; so I will help him in looking for the mystery song. Here is what we know so far:
- The melody (in solfège notation, since no key is currently specified): Fa, fa, so fa mi re / Mi, mi, fa mi re do / Re, ti ti, re / Mi_, fa, so / La...
- It's very similar to a certain line from Alfarshear, but it is confirmed to not be Alfarshear.
- Potential lyrics for the "Re, ti ti, re / Mi_" section are "SPEED de".